About Organic Farming
To begin with, Organic Farming’s primary motive is the cultivation of land and growing crops without affecting the soil after the use of organic wastes. It has numerous ecological benefits.
In addition, it leads to the huge production of good quality crops. This farming avoids using pesticides, fertilizers, genetically changed organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones. It helps in saving water. It depends on the natural process of repaying benefits so as to keep the soil healthy.
Types of Organic Farming:
Pure Organic farming: Artificial fertilizers and pesticides substituted by organic fertilizers and bio-pesticides.
Integrated green revolution farming: This type of farming enhance repaying by laying on hybrid varieties of seeds, sufficient operations. It causes water supply on lands, mechanized field operations, and skilled labor involved. Its motive is to control more damage to the environment and the human state of well-being.
Integrated Farming System: Consequently, Farming depends on the local and natural resources like sorting and collecting waste materials for new use. Agricultural waste, leaves, crops waste, food wastes, etc recycled for a better quality of product without emptying the ecosystem.
Finally, we saw types used progressively with the help of some tips and ideas.
How To Start The Process:
- First of all, you have to make contact with farmers: After selecting land, make contacts with local farmers. Then take information from them about weather conditions and how they promote other facilities like water, manual labor, etc.
- Inspect the land consistency: This one is the essential step you should give priority check if diverse lands suited with diverse types of crops. Trying the cultivation of crops with land not compatible will lead to bad yields.
- Doing adequate research: Now you have got full knowledge of land and weather conditions. Therefore the next step is to get more knowledge of accessibility of organic manures, water resources and other equations you require. Also, check resource availability and the monetary factor.
- Land plowing in organic farming: You have to dig up one foot and loosen the uppermost layer to intake the organic manure.
- Reserve dried leaves: Furthermore, you have to find raw material for making natural fertilizer. Now for this you have enough dried leaves to make mulch. Mulch is used to cover the top layer of soil to protect, insulate, or decorate it. This mulch reduces your cost used overall for fertilizer and keeps a balanced environment.
- Feeding earthworms: Earthworms are known as the best friend of farmers. Earthworms in your field will gift the land with good quality yield.
- Moisturizing land: For better yield water is necessary. Water the field when dry and stop the water supply immediately when the field gets soaked in water.
Finally with all these efforts you can have a land where you can do organic farming, this will not only help you save some money but also help the nation in general.